Ridiculously random updates- the meat edition.
It’s time for another round of ridiculously random updates. So here are some things that I may or may not have remembered to tell you about. Seriously… I don’t remember… pregnancy brain is a very real thing.
- My husband, the Hot Nerd that he is, has finally graduated and gotten his Masters’ Degree in Civil Engineering. He did it while working full time, so… kudos! It also means the end of single parenting for me, so… thank jeebus! A by product of this, however, is that he is home almost every night all up in my business… and I have to cook for him and watch television shows that appeal to both of us. I am finding these things to be a challenge.
- Bam Bam turned three, and I openly find myself weeping for his gone baby years. I threw a kick ass birthday party and we rented a bouncy house. I also took zero pictures. I demand a do over.
- We found out the baby cooking in my belly is going to be another boy. My husband suggested we name him Meat.
- I find this interesting since I have a very profound craving for meat. Weird since just two months ago I was doing research to ensure a healthy pregnancy as a vegetarian.
- I love meat.
- I lost my big toenail. I am not at liberty to tell you why… but it is just in time for sandal season.
- One of my Tweets was made into a song by the fabulous guys over at We Sing Your Tweets. You must go and listen. I smiled. I laughed. I farted. I laughed harder.
- A re-run of the episode of Criminal Minds that I did was on… but was totally upstaged by the world learning of Osama Bin Laden’s death. He’s such a jerk.
- I’ll be in San Diego at BlogHer ’11 in August. If you are going too, let me know- we can meet and you can rub my belly for good luck.
- The latest update on my feelings for you is that I still love you all deeply.